Wednesday, June 14, 2006

Man I should have been at school almost 4 hours ago. This is what happens when you've only had about 2 hours of sleep in the last day and then you decide to get drunk off your ass at about 1 in the morning. I have no idea what time I stopped drinking last night, er I should say this morning. I drove home later this morning but I doubt that was a good idea, seeing as I can't remember much of that either.

The point of this post is that blogs are the devil, but the devils hand feels warm when everything else seems so cold at times. I write shit on here sometimes that I know I probably shouldn't. As I'm writing I think "what the fuck are you doing man?", "why are you writing this shit down so all can read". But the thing is that this blog has become a sort of pressure release valve for me. I get to the point where I could probably explode and I find that there's no one around to talk to at the moment. That and if you know me, you probably know I like to keep shit like this to myself. I dislike "sharing" my "feelings". So seeing as there's no one around and even if there was I'd probably not say anything, I'm glad I can write shit down. I can't think of a name for this post, it could be a million different things flying through my mind right now, I'll leave it blank. The beginning of the end is something I don't want to start right now, but the sooner this trip is over the better. Justin if you read this. . . . alcohol is the devil too!!!

Man I wish I was still drunk. Good times. Here's a toast to friends and the reasons we drink!!! (whatever those reasons may be)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I read your blog all the time. Like everyday. When you don't have anything new posted I have to re-read shit because I don't know what else to do

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.