Tuesday, February 07, 2006

I need some advice

Ok after posting my picture on-line, I have nothing..... nothing else to put up on this Blog. I wouldn't know where to begin. The one and only reason I now have a Blog is because I received a whole internet page to myself after signing my life away to post a comment on a friends Blog. That friend would be my Homey from the hood Justin Powers (sup G!).

So as a first post (the picture thing didn't count) I'd like to ask for some advice, what do you want to hear? And by "you" I mean anyone who happens to stumble upon this site by accident, or anyone I sucker into visiting my site. Actually the real reason I'm doing this is that Justin said if I post a Blog 'Bill Gates will give me a hundred dollars for every view that I get'. It's true. Apparently It happened to one of Justin's friends, cousins, uncle twice removed from Yemen I think. So that's why I'm here. Again any ideas would be appreciated. Good night and Good Luck (I stole that from a Movie).

No comments: