Friday, February 10, 2006

My Take on Blogs

So since my last post I don't think anyone has visited my Blog. Actually no, not since my last post, I don't think anyone has ever visited my Blog. Is this a sign of things to come? I hope not. As I last finished posting I was thinking to myself, what is the meaning of a Blog? I mean why do people find the need to write things on a web page for others to read? Is it that they need someone to hopefully listen to them? A lack of friends? Maybe no one takes them seriously? And when one writes on a Blog, one writes with the hope that someone else will agree with or find some sort of connection with what one has written. In any case I have no idea why Blogs actually exist. We now have the internet to gather most if not all the information that we need. I mean there are forums where you can share ideas, there are thousands of news sources to chose from. Why go to someones blog?

Then I thought to myself........ wait for it........ wait for it........ maybe, just maybe, Blogs are a form of "MySpace" for people who consider themselves too smart for that particular group of people, or somehow better than them. Could that be true? If so does that mean I think I'm better than people on groups such as "MySpace"? I don't like to say that i'm better than anyone at least not publicly, and I think that would be true for most people. But then again actions speak louder than words. Whatever the case Blogs do exist and people tend to visit certain Blogs on a regular basis (apparently not mine though), and as such I will continue to fill my Blog with meaningless mumbo jumbo until I finally decide what the focus will be. Or until I find something interesting and actually worth while to write about. Any ideas?

3 comments:

Jeans Pants said...

Yo I read your blog finally. Good Slimes. Mayne your the one for me to pic as my vice in 2008. Adams/Cabrera 2008 or Pants/Loco 2008. NICE. To answer a question about your blog. I think I write on mine just to write. It's something I enjoy doing and I hope people will talk about it. Not for the pat on the back but in hopes a story I wrote was good enough that it spawned a conversation. does that make sense? eh whatever. Later G

Jeans Pants said...

Yo I read your blog finally. Good Slimes. Mayne your the one for me to pic as my vice in 2008. Adams/Cabrera 2008 or Pants/Loco 2008. NICE. To answer a question about your blog. I think I write on mine just to write. It's something I enjoy doing and I hope people will talk about it. Not for the pat on the back but in hopes a story I wrote was good enough that it spawned a conversation. does that make sense? eh whatever. Later G

Jeans Pants said...

One more thing. I linked your sight from my blog.