Monday, August 07, 2006

It's one in the morning.... do you know where your brains @?

It's now one in the morning on this gorgeous Monday, and guess what? I think I'm getting sleepy!!!!! Yes!

Why the excitement you ask? Well in the last 5 days I've had about a grand total of about 15 hours of sleep. What sucked the most is that I haven't felt tired. Same goes for my appetite at one point I didn't eat for at least 40 hours and damn it I wasn't hungry. What the fuck!?!? But today I ate, mmmmm.... food, I almost forgot how good it tasted. And tonight or should I say this beautiful Monday morning I'm starting to get the slightest feeling that I might be tired!!!! That's some good times if I ever heard them. Now I have to work on my dreams. Damn dreams. Even if I only get an hour of sleep a night my dreams are all the same. Well maybe tonight that might change. I'll let you know tomorrow, or later today whatever the case may be.

As an update to all of my sorrow and blah, blah, blah (you're all probably tired of hearing it). Sunday morning sucked major ass. I mean major hairy monkey after a week of explosive diarrhea ass. But with the help of some friends (family I'd like to say), all in all it ended on a decent note. I'm getting there. I still can't see then end, it's really no where in sight yet but I'm getting there, I know I am. Thanks again buddies. Thanks a lot.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

What the hell are you talking about? Just happned to find your blog, reading through some of your posts and must say, you have a talent to write page after page with no essential information at all - love it! Keep up the good work.

Jeans Pants said...

You should eat some burritos

Anonymous said...

Excellent, love it! salvage title hummers