Monday, August 07, 2006

Therapy

So this morning I was feeling like shit, as every morning goes. But then I got lucky and I had the opportunity to see my "therapist". You see I stopped by to check up on my case and he was just hanging around. So I asked what was going on. Apparently he had an appointment only 10 minutes away and the client still hadn't shown. Seeing as I was already there I asked if I could have my session with him if the other client didn't show. He said "sure". Cool. Oh yeah my "therapist" was thoroughly baked at this point, I think it was 4:50 in the afternoon, lucky bastard. So we started our session and man after about 3 hours of being in the chair we were finally done. The end result.....


















It's not the best picture and it's very shiny from the ointment, but you get the idea. I'll try to get a better picture up soon.

So yeah after sitting through 3 hours of some harsh pain I felt a lot better! All thanks to my therapist. But man people don't lie when they say these therapists are expensive. Geeez.

2 comments:

Inez said...

I'm happy for you!!! Yay new tattoo!!! : )

Jeans Pants said...

Good therapist