Wednesday, January 03, 2007

It must have been the Chemicals

As I rolled out from under the truck that I was working on and looked up into the sky it looked as if I was looking at world from above in the sky. Everything seemed upside down for a minute like I was floating in the sky and looking down. I could have laid there most of the day just staring into the sky and thinking about nothing and everything.

Then I remembered, "fuck, I broke another tool". This thought brought reality back into my brain. So I got up and cleaned the transmission fluid off of my face and arms. As I walked across the alley to the shop to replace the tool I had broken I thought, I should right about the sky today and how I broke another tool.

It was another beautiful day in L.A. The weather is starting to warm up a bit so this allows me to ride my motorcycle without freezing my ass off. Right now I spend a lot of time alone in the shop that I'm at. Because of this I have a lot of time to think. Which can be a bad thing. It can be a good thing also, but you know that saying "idle hands....", the same can be said for an idle mind.

I know it's early, but everything for the most part has started out pretty good this year. Hopefully it's a sign of things to come for the rest of the year. I'll try to make it as good as I can. I'll try to keep my tool breaking to a minimum and I'll try to enjoy the things that are already there for me in life. Like the sky.

2 comments:

Jeans Pants said...

Of course 2007 will be great. Big deal you broke a tool. It's all good. Hey I'm watching Star Wars right now. The original first. Rock On!!! What am I talking about?

Mollye said...

hi, i just stopped by to say HI!!!