Monday, January 01, 2007

One Last Time

The year has ended. It came and went. It seemed incredibly short. This past year by far was the most difficult year I have ever experienced. My heart still aches from it. My pulse races thinking of it. That was 2006.

This new year is open for new memories and hopefully much joy for me and all of you. There are people that I thank god are in my life, and there are people that I thank god I had in my life.

It's hard for me to admit my thoughts some times, but if I cant say them out loud then they will destroy me from within. It's been five months since my heart was broken. It may seem like a long time to some. For me it has gone by in the blink of an eye. It seems like just yesterday I was completely happy. All I had to do is wake up next to her and tell her I love you and anything that was bothering me went away.

If you still read this, there hasn't been one day that has passed that I haven't thought about you. Not one day has gone by were your smile fades from my memory, your laugh, your tears, they're all still there. If you still read this Inez, I still miss you. I wish you happiness this new year and I hope your tears will fade unlike my memories of you.

To all of my friends who read this, which is not much, I wish you the best this new year. Justin, Marco, Niki, Melissa, Michaela and Inez, be well, take care, you're all always in my thoughts and prayers.

2 comments:

Jeans Pants said...

Thanks Bitches. Happy New Year to you too. It's a New Year. Things will be much better. I promise. Just to let you know, I'm letting everyone know this but my blog doesn't work on some web browser now. I know it doesn't work on Mozilla firefox but it works great on internet explorer. So be patient and if you visit me and it doesn't work use internet explorer until I fix the problem.

Inez said...

I wish you the best as well. Thank you for everything.