Tuesday, September 12, 2006

The Phantom

This past weekend I saw a great show. The Phantom of the Opera. Someone once mentioned to me that it was an amazing show. She was right. From the beginning I was completely engulfed by the set. One of the most amazing things of the set is the chandelier. It's completely broken apart and then it all comes together floating through the air above everyone and sets itself directly above the audience. That was amazing.

The whole show was great. The music was great. The actors had amazing voices. I'm glad I saw the show. It would have been nice to see it with someone in particular, but it was everything I was told it would be regardless. This past weekend was a great memory in general. If anyone gets the chance to be in Vegas any time soon I highly recommend the show. And yes Justine I did think of you at one point, with the singing and all. I even had a few drinks in your name buddy, seeing as you were feeling crappy when I left.

Let me tell you guys falling asleep at 7 in the morning for 3 days straight does a number on your sleeping patterns for a few days after, but man it's worth it.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

It's not an amazing show. It is THE ABSOLUTELY MOST FABULOUS SHOW EVER!!

Jeans Pants said...

Yuck for Phantom. I guess it's a good musical if your gay. You're Gay. =0) Just Kidding. Going to bed at 7 am is worth it if you think it is. What am I talking about?