Tuesday, October 24, 2006

Date?

No thank you. I don't know about you guys but I'm not a big date person. At least not now. Right now I'm having a great time hanging out with friends. Guys and Girls alike. I really don't want to try anything more than that. Is that bad of me? I don't think so. I mean I'll kick it with anyone! C'mon just ask I'll kick it with you. I promise it'll be fun!! Emotions need not get in the way when ones having fun!! Especially when having fun involves pitchers of beer and shots of something or other.

Emotions and alcohol, (correct me if i'm wrong) never go well together. Cheers to football and sports bars they don't ask much of me, except my atm card. That's the plan for the rest of this football season, sports bars and hot waitresses!!! Score!

For anyone that's interested I know this is random and has nothing to do with the rest of this post but the whole wrecked miata saga is almost done and over with. Like I said I didn't worry much because I knew it wasn't my fault and now the insurance companies agree with me. Sad part is the miata was totaled. Good news is I get a good chunk of change for it and I get to keep the car. I'm sure most of you know I want to be an auto technician (read: mechanic, petrol head, gear head, car junkie!!!) and eventually open up my own shop in the not too distant future. So I see this as the perfect opportunity to put what I've learned to the test. I want to get the miata up and running again and get it back to the track car state that it was destined to be shortly after I bought it. If I can get this car running and on the track that will be a big accomplishment for me, one I'm very much looking forward to.

Seeing as a wrecked car attracts my attention more so than dating at this point. I think it's fair to say that I'm going to hold off on that for a while. There that all tied in well together in the end. Yeah I knew that was going to happen. My genius works even though I'm not aware of it. I'm a subconscious genius! Score.

1 comment:

Jeans Pants said...

We may never see each other again. Or talk on the phone. We were meant to comment on each others blogs. I dont mean that. I'll seee you soon. I promise. King Taco Baby!!!