Thursday, October 19, 2006

What's Happening My Peeps!?!?

How is everyone out there in TV land? Doing good? I hope so. As for me I'm not bad. All is good in the hood, except for this lack of sleep. I'm finding myself wanting to do more and more all of the time so I stay up more. In the last 40 hours I've had two and a half hours of sleep. I did the same thing a few days ago. Weird. Ah well it's all for a good cause. I call that cause kickin' ass!! Yup it's what I do best. I kick ass and take names. Right.

If anyone is interested in knowing my night at Knott's Scary Farm was pretty cool. We were there until the place closed, the mazes were for the most part creepy and fun. Some of the girls we went with were screaming there lungs out. Good times. I don't scare that easily especially if I know I'm going to try to be scared so it wasn't as "exciting" for me. But good times were had by all. The one thing that sucked was that I had to be at work in a couple of hours after that. I think I was asleep half of my shift the next day.

After work that day I finished up some work on my cars and ran some errands. Just as I was getting tired I called a buddy of mine and we decided to go out and have lunch. I was like GREAT!! We went to some place called Big Wangs. I shit you not I thought the place was some Chinese Food joint. Luckily I was pleasantly surprised to find out it's a sports bar!!!! Yes!! So after two and a half hours of sleep and a coffee being my only meal, Chicken Wings, Beer and Football were exactly the things I needed! Needless to say halfway into my second cup I was feeling the sweet effects of Sam Adams Octoberfest. I thought there was no way I could drink more. Well three pitchers later I was still going, I mean there was like 3 football games still going on. All at the same time. We couldn't just get up and leave! After the games we headed home and continued the party. I have no idea how many more beers I had but man I passed out at around 9pm and didn't get up until about 8 the next morning. Now that's how you catch up on some much needed sleep!!

I don't know why I'm still up but at least I got one last thing done. This post.

Let me know how you've all been doing out there, wherever you are. Have fun and get some sleep. Hopefully we'll talk soon. Later homies!! All of you's.

1 comment:

Jeans Pants said...

What am I doing? Besides dancing naked in the streets? Well I've been ......nothing. I went to Disney. that was fun. Every Halloween - Christmas they change the the Haunted Mansion ride and turn it into the Nightmare before Christmas ride . It's so amazing