Saturday, October 14, 2006

Go To Sleep.

I just got home from work a little while ago. I'm a little tired. The thing is I have to get up in about 3 hours to go to work. That's going to be a bitch. After work I have to change the suspension on a car. I have to do all of this before 5pm because I'm apparently going to Knott's "Scary" Farm until God knows what hour. Yeah I don't plan on getting a lot of sleep in these next 24 hours. Oh yeah I have to be at work at 7am on Sunday. I sometimes complain about time passing to quickly. This is not one of those times. This weekend seems to be going on forever. Good times. Oh yeah I have to find some time to study somewhere in there. Fuck. I just want to sleep.

3 comments:

Jeans Pants said...

Sleep just gets in the fucking way. Fuck sleep.

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...

you know, it all depends on your "dream schedule". If you sleep for two hours and wake up during an REM (rapid eye movment phase) you are all good and ready to go.

However if you happen to wake up (or your alarm clock wakes you) during a "stage 4" sleep, you are screwed.

stage 4: http://web.lemoyne.edu/~hevern/psy340/graphics/sleep_cycle.jpg