Tuesday, October 03, 2006

I Am indestructible!!!!

That's right you heard me. I am indestructible. I'm freaking amazing. How did I come to this conclusion you ask? Well let me tell you. In my short lived life, I've been involved in quite a few mishaps, accidents if you will. Auto accidents primarily. And it happened again! What the fuck!!! I mean I know I'm indestructible and all but I really am tired of smashing into things or things smashing into me. It kind of sucks.

Oh yeah I never really explained why I say I'm indestructible. Well from all of these accidents that I've been involved in, I've been able to walk away from every single one of them. This last one was probably the worst, I got a cut on my right forearm from the airbag. Other than that and the fact that my arm was pretty "lumpy" for a couple of days I was fine. I've gotten used to the fact that every time I get in an accident I'm going to be sore a couple of days later. This time is no exception. Right now my lower back is bothering me. It has been since Sunday. On Sunday it was a little worse, it was basically the right side of my body that was sore, but I'm better now. Good times.

Oh yeah and did I mention it really helps to have friends to help you through situations like these. I was actually on my way from dropping a friend off and some other friends were at my house waiting for me to come back. Apparently after a while of waiting for me they decided to call me. I told them what happened, they were worried but it was cool. Problem is they had already ordered a pizza we were going to grub on later. So I told them to go pick it up and that I should be home soon. Well turns out I was going to be there longer than I thought. Then I thought the pizza place is not to far from were I was involved in the accident, so I call my buddies and ask them to come by and pick me up. They agree. Now these are great friends. They come by, they have pizza, they get hungry, and they say "fuck it. let's eat" and they do.......

on top of my freaking car!!! The monkeys. Now that's what friends are for.

Now my car sits. Waiting for an assessor to come by and tell me if they're going to fix my car or total it. My car is tiny and the damage was pretty excessive so I don't know what's going to happen. It sucks because I really liked the car, and I got a great deal for it. I doubt I'll be able to find another like it for the price and in the shape that this one was in. Damn.

Oh yeah, it was the lady's fault, the whole accident thing. A lady was waiting at a green light. Waiting to make a left turn, as I approached the intersection I saw her waiting there and kept going not thinking anything of it. Apparently my car is invisible!!! She didn't see me. And as soon as I got close enough to make it impossible to stop if she pulled in front of me, she did just that!!!! And bam. My Miata is pretty much toast. I mean I was involved in an accident with the safest car in the freakin' world!!! A VOLVO!!!! What the fuck!! The thing is built like a tank. A tank against a tiny convertible with a 3 star safety rating on a good day!!! Yup, I had no chance.

So all of these events transpiring in my life have brought me to the conclusion that I'm indestructible. There's no accident going to bring me down. Ya heard?

Here's a parting shot of the Miata as it rests waiting for it's future to be decided by someone who doesn't give a crap that I loved that damn car. That sucks.



P.S.

"Knock On Wood"

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

That looks bad, but I'm glad you are okay.

Anonymous said...

glad you are ok...but if they were reall friends they would have brought you chicken taquitos!!

Jeans Pants said...

Wow Im happy you're all right. OK your indestructable. Just don't get cocky