Wednesday, October 25, 2006

Write Something

Anyone out there, write something. Tonight. Anything. I was a lot better at this a few months ago. I think It's coming back to me now though. Thank goodness. I miss writing. I spent a lot of time thinking about things to write but I never did write them. But now I'm finding myself wanting to do it more and more, so now I'm doing it.

Another thing I enjoy doing is going on here and reading what people have to say. Anything interesting. So write. I checked out a few blogs today and all but one had nothing new posted. C'mon people I know you have something interesting to say. I small recap of your day. Something you heard. Something you read. Anything. If you write it you can add your own twist to it. Your point of view and that's what I want to read. Someones point of view. I like to think of blogs as somewhere were someone with some brains can write and share their thoughts. I mean you have to be kind of smart if you can sit and write for no other reason but the enjoyment of writing.

As for myself and my day today was pretty much uneventful. I slept really well last night which is great for me. Funny thing is I dreamt a lot last night. Let me refrase that. I remembered a lot of my dreams last night. And they were all pretty good dreams, some weird but none bad. That was great. I can't remember the last time I remembered dreams I had. I told myself last night that I was going to do a million things today. I ended up sleeping in, watching a movie, getting pizza, smoking a cigar and buying a costume. If you're a lazy ass, which I was today then I guess it was a productive day. Otherwise I did crap. Oh yeah I had a midterm yesterday. It went well I suppose. I guess I'll find out tomorrow. I'm not worried, I'm sure I did well.

Well hopefully you out there will have something new to write about. Something for me to read. I trust you will. Goodnight.

3 comments:

Jeans Pants said...

I vlogged, does that count?

Jeans Pants said...

Where's my bitch at?

Anonymous said...

man, I love your writing. you know how it's done.